New Beginnings Wednesday (March 17)
So, here it is…
- First — post your list of New Years’ Resolutions in a post at your blog.
- Second — every week, on Wednesday, write a new post about how you’re doing with each of your goals … you’ll have to list them, again, each week, as people won’t remember what you’re working towards, otherwise. Be brief in your updates, as there may be several blogs to visit!
- Third — after you’ve written your update, visit Should Be Reading, and share your link so that we –the other New Beginnings participants– can stop by your blog and encourage you!
Important! … It would be absolutely great if you could visit at least ONE other participant’s blog on Wednesdays and leave a comment on their post to share some encouragement for their efforts! Show your support! That’s what this event is all about — standing by each other to finally reach our goals!
- Write 1000 words or more per day. Often more now. I’m really enjoying this.
- Read at least 100 books this year. I’ve read 22 books now and am going for at least 25 before the end of the month. Since I still have Master and Commander to finish, plus The Time of Singing and another TBR book, plus one for the Social Justice Challenge, I should have more than enough material: it’s just a matter of getting the time!
- Post at least twice a week in this blog. Done and done!
- Dazzle my professors with my research essays. My proposals are due by 31 March so I am determined to have them handed in by the end of this week.
- Brush up on my languages. I think I may drop this. I can’t seem to get organized. Damn.
- Get a job. Waiting for my first review before I become a fully-fledged staff member. Nerve-wracking!
- Learn to drive. Getting there, getting there.