Here are some of the best reviews and blog posts I’ve been looking at and/or books I’m particularly interested in reading this week:
- Bi This Book! at the GLBT Challenge – Lauren Bjorkman, the author of My Invented Life, discusses the scarcity of bisexual characters in YA Fiction and where you can find some.
- Review of The French Mistress at Curled Up With a Good Book [Royal Mistress Challenge]
- Review of The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle at Ready When You Are, C.B.
- Review of The Diving Bell and the Butterfly at Ready When You Are, C.B.
- Review of The Children’s Book at ANZ Literature Blog
Be sure to check them out!