Here are some of the book reviews, articles and blog posts I’ve been enjoying this week. Want me to feature one of your posts here? Send me a link and I’ll check it out!
- In this day and age, the gap between authors and their fans is smaller than ever. My Friend Amy reflects on how this has changed her attitude to authors she loves (and vice versa).
- ANZ LitLovers comments on the literary vs. popular fiction divide.
- Does fanfiction have a place at the literary table? Cory Doctorow thinks so.
- Literary Dilettante reviews The Autumn of the Patriarch by Gabriel Garcia Marquez.
- GAL Novelty reviews Freak Show for the GLBT Mini Challenge this month.