Monthly Roundup: May 2010
Another slow month. I have read 35 books so far this year; I should be at 42. I just haven’t been able to find the time for things lately! I’ll have to make an extra effort if I want to get to 50 books by the end of June.
Books Read This Month:
- “Will Eisner’s The Spirit” (Vol. 1) by Darwyn Cooke
- “A Kiss in Time” by Alex Finn
- “Saving Rafael” by Leslie Erika Wilson
- “Maus I” by Art Spiegelman
- “Maus II” by Art Spiegelman
- “The Angel’s Cut” by Elizabeth Knox
Here’s to another, more productive month!