Monthly Roundup: June 2010
Oh dear. I seem to be 11 books off my hoped-for target for this month. Never mind – I suppose it was a bit of a big ask! I’ll just have to read one or two extra for a couple of months to catch up.
Books Read This Month:
- “What Happened to Lani Garver” by Carol Plum-Ucci
- “Thinking Straight” by Robin Reardon
- “A Slant of Sun: One Child’s Courage” by Beth Kephart
- “Maurice” by E. M. Forster (and the film)
- “Sometimes in April” (film)
Here’s to a more productive reading month in July!