Here are some of the book reviews, articles and blog posts I’ve been enjoying this week. Want me to feature one of your posts here? Send me a link and I’ll check it out!
This week’s theme is interactivity – links you can really get involved with. As such, I’ve hunted out five blog-fests, contests, carnivals and other related miscellany that I’m thinking about planning on entering over the next few months. And you should too!
- Peevish Penman’s Advice to New Writers: What would you like to say to new writers? If you’re a published writer, what advice do you have? If you’re still a wannabe, what would you like to share? Closing date: July 15.
- Tessa’s Blogfest of Death: In what other blogfest do you get to kill someone? A blogfest for writers who want to hone their craft, or just enjoy murdering their darlings. Characters, that is. Closing date: July 18.
- Got Books?: A synchronised, multi-blog contestfest held over several days by book bloggers and a chance to network with some great readers and writers. Closing dates: July 23-24.
- BlogFest2010: More or less like GotBooks except bigger! Closing dates: September 10-12.
- And if you like those, you’ll love this Huge List of Blogfests, Contents and Things over at Tessa’s Blurb!