Here are some of the book reviews, articles and blog posts I’ve been enjoying this week. Want me to feature one of your posts here? Send me a link and I’ll check it out!
I’ve been having a great week this week – lots of interesting online discoveries!
- Kill Your Darlings, a wonderfully-named Australian publication for fresh and inventive storytellers.
- I found the above through another website, as they are contributing to the Melbourne Writers Festival that some of y’all down under might find interesting to attend. You can find out more about it here.
- Last week, Deepali from Reads Everything emailed me a lovely compliment on my blog, so I thought I’d return the favour by linking y’all over there in this week’s Spotlight. It’s a great new blog I’m sure you will enjoy reading!
- A friend of mine studying Film sent me this interesting link to a site on Queer Folk in Cinema. It has some great movie reviews!
- I’ve also been doing a lot of reading on Feminism, mostly by accident, and came across this wonderful internet community called Shakesville. This post in particular struck a chord with me; it’s old (just about a year to the day) but it’s still as relevant as ever.